February 23rd - Green Roof Design and Installation Training Course at the Center
Offered by Green Roofs for Healthy Cities, in partnership with CMPBS. Please join us for the first of three courses in the Green Roof Professional (GRP) training program, Green Roof Design and Installation. presents indispensable information for green roof designers, practitioners and policymakers. This comprehensive class will be led by course developer and world-renowned green roof expert, Steven Peck, Hon. ASLA, GRP, Founder & President of GRHC.
With this course you'll learn how to:
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses to make a business case for green roofs
- Design to achieve multiple performance benefits
- Develop a project budget
- Determine essential qualifications for project teams
- Integrate green roofs with other building systems for maximum client benefit
- Identify implementation issues for new and retrofit buildings
- Write and interpret green roof specifications, and much more!
This comprehensive day includes special local guest speaker, Eleanor Mckinney, ASLA, GRP and award-winning green roof designer who will give a presentation on designing green roofs in Austin's climate.
Tuition is $474 until Register Now!, $499 starting , and includes detailed reference manuals (totaling 320+ pages).
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities is an approved continuing education provider with GBCI, AIA CES, LA CES, APLD, BOMI and RCI. Earn up to 7.5 Continuing Education (Professional Development) Hours by attending this course.