February 24th - EcoInventorium Reception
Meet the Innovators Advancing the Performance Spectrum of "Green"
Friday, February 24, 2017 - 5:30pm to 7:30pm
We invite you to join us on Friday, February 24th, from 5:30 to 7:30pm as we host an eclectic group of green infrastructure and green development pioneers:
- Bill Browning, one of the founders of the U.S. Green Building Council, and current principal of Terrapin Bright Green, a consulting firm which supports sustainable business practices.
- Jeffrey Bruce, an American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) Fellow, Chairman of Green Roofs for Healthy Cities, and Owner of Jeffrey L. Bruce & Company, a Kansas City Landscape Architecture Firm
- Pliny Fisk III, our own Co-Director at The Center, where he oversees materials research, planning, design and protocol initiatives, and Professor Emeritus at Texas A&M University
- Steven Peck, Founder and President of Green Roofs for Healthy Cities, the North American green roof and wall industry association, editor of The Living Architecture Monitor, and author of Award Winning Green Roof Designs and The Rise of Living Architecture
- Daniel Slone, Partner at McGuire Woods, where he assists clients in projects related to green business, development, zoning, non-profits, and other professionals
February 24, 2017
5:30-7:30pm at The Center
Free for Green Circle members (learn how to join our Green Circle here)
10$ for General Admission
Open to the public
Limited seating- registration required
Light refreshments provided